*This Blog Post will be updated leading up to SO5 on Sunday July 7th*
SO5 – Steel & Oak’s Fifth Anniversary Party
Here are the details on our upcoming party!
- Date: Sunday, July 7th
- Time: 1PM-6PM
- Location: Behind the Brewery
- Space: We’re taking over the entire parking lot this year and have occupancy for 1,000. Previous years we’ve only had occupancy for 500 so you should get in quick and without lining up.
- Line Ups: There will be less of them. We’ll have more token stations, more pouring staff, and you can buy food direct from vendors instead of committing to it beforehand. This should alleviate the “great lineup situation of 2018”. We’re also open for an extra 2 hours so people will likely filter in throughout the day rather than the made rush of previous years.
- Beer: We will have 3 Beer Stations:
- Flagship Station: Simple Things Pilsner, Royal City Ale, Red Pilsner, Roselle Wheat Ale, Dark Lager
- Limited Station: Vibrant Things Tropical Pale, Lumena Saison w/ Timut & Lemon zest, Marzen, Meantime India Pale Ale
- Anniversary Station: Smoked Hefeweizen, 999 Brett Pilsner, Funf DIPA, Sapperton Sour Red Lager w/ raspberries.
- Food: We will have 4 food options this year including; Big Day BBQ, Down Low Chicken Shack, Big Shucker Oysters, and Earnest Ice Cream. Both Big Day and Down Low will have vegan options as well.
- Kids: There will be our famous S&O Lemonade for the kidlets as well as an improved kids area with less sketchy bouncing and more interactive fun.
- Merch: Also new for this year, our Tasting Room will be delicensed and turned into a SO5 merch and bottle shop. We’ve got some new gear just for the anniversary and some cellared beers that will also be available for purchase.
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday July 7th from 1-6 for an afternoon of beer, food, music and your neighbours all hanging out at Steel & Oak!