Steel & Oak is looking for someone dynamic and friendly to join our tasting room family:
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Serving our guests with consideration, care and professionalism
- Lifting packaged products and kegs
- Pouring tasty S&O beers
- General opening and closing procedures
- Executing and maintaining our physical distance and sanitization plans
- Bonus points if you’re a beer enthusiast!
This job is 3-5 shifts a week, evenings and weekends are mandatory.
Steel & Oak is committed to being an inclusive space. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. We encourage anyone interested and qualified to apply.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Tasting Room Server” in the subject line.