BREWERY // FULL-TIME
We’re continuing to grow and looking for someone to join our brewery as part of the production team!
If you thrive when each work day looks different, then look no further! We’re a small team so this full-time position will be varied with many aspects of brewery operations, although your main focus will be packaging line management, inventory management, and quality control.
If you like tinkering, building, fixing things, well that’s music to our ears. This position will need someone with mechanical aptitude and a penchant for detail-oriented work.
This position will mainly be Monday to Friday with the rare possibility of some weekend work. Many aspects of this job are also quite physical and will require you to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Be responsible for all aspects of packaging, including canning, bottling, and kegging
- Scheduling packaging runs
- Logistics and ordering of packaging materials
- Set up, operation and take down of canning and bottling lines
- Quality control during the packaging runs
- Troubleshoot and repair machines as required
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance as required
- Train other staff as required
- Move and organize all finished products and raw materials to/from the warehouse
- Maintain inventory of finished products and raw materials
- Maintain and clean and safe work environment
- Some cellar work in the brewery as required
- Other general duties as required
Previous brewery experience is not required.
If you think you’d be a good fit, please send your resume along with a write up about why your previous experiences would make you suited for this position. Those resumes can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: BREWERY TEAM.
Steel & Oak is committed to being an inclusive space. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. We encourage anyone interested and qualified to apply.